Our competition theme this year
COMPETITION ENTRY FEES
- First entry FREE w/paid weekend show admission or Two FREE entries with V.I.P. admission
- $10 each additional entry
- Maximum of 3 entries per person
- SAS Event Registration fee must be included with Competition Entry.
- SAS Registration is $25 . Includes 1st. cake competition entry and entire weekend access to cake room, vendors, demonstrations, and live cake challenge.
- V.I.P. Registration is $45. Includes all of the above PLUS Pretty in Pinks Swag Bag, 2 FREE competition entries, Early Shoppin entry to the vendor room, 20 Pre-printed name labels for your raffle tickets, Reserved VIP class seating to all your registered classes and Frosting Creators Merchandise discounts.[/su_list]
Don’t forget all competition entries MUST adhere to the show theme
This Cake contest is open to all sugar artists/cake decorators (Teen to Masters) ages 13 and over.
All contestants must register for the Cake Competition and for the Sugar Art Showcase.
Registrations Opens: Friday January 26, 2018
Registration Close: May 5th, 2018
Competition Day: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
- Cake Set-up: 7:30-9:00 am / Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Show Hours: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm / Saturday May 19th and Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Removal: Sunday, May 20th, 2018.
- CAKE (Tiered wedding)
- CAKE (Novelty tiered & Non-tiered)
- SCUPLTED CAKE (must be real cake, accompanied by 3 in progress photos)
- SUGAR ART (special techniques not on a cake such as chocolate work, flowers, royal icing, figurines, blown or pulled sugar work, etc.)
- COOKIES, CUPCAKES, and CAKEPOPS (must include 6 pieces, either identical or theme related)
- Teen (13-17)
- Adult Beginner (Less than 2 years decorating experience)
- Adult Intermediate (Developing skills. 2 + years cake decorating experience; 30 to 60 hours of cake decorating or sugar art instruction)
- Adult Advanced(4 + years cake decorating experience; 60 to 90 hours of cake decorating or sugar art instruction)
- Professional (Higher Skill level, 6+ years cake decorating experience)
- Masters (Expert level, known to have mastered specific mediums and techniques. May be an instructor, or work in the sugar art business)
Please review rules here.